These Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops are zesty and moist and cook up crisp in the Air Fryer. This recipe is made without added fat and a lively herb-crust that’s so tasty your family won’t even miss the fat and calories of traditional Southern Fried Pork Chops.
Trying to eat fewer fats, calories, and carbs can be a daunting task – especially when it comes to dinner. These breaded pork chops are moist, crispy, and delicious without the guilt – because they’re made in the Power Air Fryer (affiliate link)!
Cooking the pork chops in the Air Fryer is quick and easy that a whole meal can be on the table in under 30-minutes. For a low carb option, we served these chops with cauliflower “rice”, steamed green beans, and a side salad of cucumbers and tomatoes dressed in a lite vinaigrette.
Breaded Southern Fried Pork Chops are right up there with fried chicken when it comes to my favorite comfort foods. They are so simple to make, but OH so delicious. Serve these Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops for dinner with lots of sides for a real Southern-style feast.
Save these Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops to your “Dinner” or “Air Fryer” Pinterest board!
And while we’re at it – let’s be friends on Pinterest! I’m always pinning tasty new recipes!
Love your new Air Fryer, too? Check out these other recipes:
Breaded Air Fryer Pork Chops are moist and cook up crisp in the Air Fryer without the added fat of traditional Southern Fried Pork Chops. #AirFryer #Recipes #PorkChops
- 4 lean center-cut pork chops, 1/2″ thick
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, more or less to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- non-fat cooking spray, like Pam cooking spray
- Trim all fat from chops.
- Beat egg white with water.
- Meanwhile, mix together Panko bread crumbs with salt, and spices.
- Place chops in egg wash mixture are turn to wet both sides.
- Dip chops into crumb mixture turning to coat both sides.
- Place chops in Air Fryer pan. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Close drawerand press the power button. Using the “M” button, navigate to the “Fry” icon.
- Change the temperature to 380 degrees F. Set the time for 12 minutes.
- Turn the chops halfway through the cooking time and lightly spray with cooking spray. Close the drawer and continue cooking.
- The chops are done when the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F and the center is no longer pink.
- Allow the chops to rest for 3-minutes before serving.
- For a low carb meal, serve with cauliflower rice, steamed vegetables, and a side sialad with vinaigrette.
Keywords: Southern, Pork Chops, Air Fried