Cajun Salmon is quick and easy to prepare. It’s dairy-free, gluten-free, and MSG-free. This delicious dinner is ready after about 10-minutes in the oven.
4 salmon fillets, bones removed
- 2 tablespoons ground paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Make the Cajun seasoning: In a small bowl, mix all the Cajun Seasoning ingredients.
- Prepare the Salmon: Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil, as the skin from the fillet(s) will stick to the pan. Sprinkle each fillet evenly with the seasoning mixture. Gently rub the mix around to get even coverage. Bake for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Create the Lemon Butter Sauce: While the fish bakes, prepare the lemon butter sauce by melting the butter either in a small saucepan or in the microwave. Add the lemon zest and juice and stir to combine. Stir in the fresh parsley. Spoon sauce over fish at the table or just before serving.
- Nutritional information does not include lemon butter sauce.
Keywords: salmon, cajun, baked