Craving Krystal’s Burgers? Now you can control the ingredients and make them at home. Get your Krystal burger fix anytime you’d like with these quick and easy Copycat Krystal Burgers!
Want To Try This Krystal Burger Recipe?
Pin it to your FOOD AND BEVERAGE OR RECIPE board & SAVE it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning yummy new content!
©Kitchen Dreaming by KitchenDreaming.com
Copy Cat Krystal Burgers
- 1 small onion , finely diced
- 2 lbs. ground beef , 80/20
- 1 tbsp beef bouillon
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- ½ cup water
- 2 packages of 12 count dinner rolls , sliced in half horizontally
- Pre-heat oven to 375 °F.
- Spread the diced onion on a medium sized baking sheet, set aside.
- Add ground beef, water, beef bouillon, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to a large bowl.
- and mix thoroughly to make a paste.
- Drop the meat mixture in even dollops on top of the onions. Carefully press the meat so that it covers the entire baking sheet.
- Score the meat mixture, making 24 even squares with a sharp knife or pizza wheel.
- Use a straw to make holes in each square. This allows steam to rise up through the meat.
- Bake at 375 °F for approximately 12-15 minutes. There will be a lot of juices released as the meat cooks, drain off liquids prior to plating.
- Serve burgers on mini slider buns, dinner rolls or Hawaiian rolls topped with pickle chips, cheese, and mustard.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy, and is sourced from the USDA Food Database.
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on