This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
Craving Krystal’s Burgers? Now you can control the ingredients and make them at home. Get your Krystal burger fix anytime you’d like with these quick and easy Copycat Krystal Burgers!
Want To Try This Krystal Burger Recipe?
Pin it to your FOOD AND BEVERAGE OR RECIPE board & SAVE it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning yummy new content!
©Kitchen Dreaming by KitchenDreaming.com
Craving Krystal’s Burgers? Control the ingredients and make them at home. Get your Krystal burger fix anytime you’d like with these easy Copycat Krystal Burgers!
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 lbs. ground beef, 80/20
- 1 tbsp beef bouillon
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2–3 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- ½ cup water
- 2 packages of 12 count dinner rolls, sliced in half horizontally
- Pre-heat oven to 375 °F.
- Spread the diced onion on a medium sized baking sheet, set aside.
- Add ground beef, water, beef bouillon, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to a large bowl.
- and mix thoroughly to make a paste.
- Drop the meat mixture in even dollops on top of the onions. Carefully press the meat so that it covers the entire baking sheet.
- Score the meat mixture, making 24 even squares with a sharp knife or pizza wheel.
- Use a straw to make holes in each square. This allows steam to rise up through the meat.
- Bake at 375 °F for approximately 12-15 minutes. There will be a lot of juices released as the meat cooks, drain off liquids prior to plating.
- Serve burgers on mini slider buns, dinner rolls or Hawaiian rolls topped with pickle chips, cheese, and mustard.
Nutrition is calculated based on the recipe as written. Additions, omissions, or substitutions will change the calculated values shown. The addition, omission, or substitution of ingredients will alter the nutritional information shown. Nutrition percentages are based on a 2000-calorie diet. The FDA recommends 80 micrograms of vitamin K.
- Category: Dinner, Lunch, appetizer.
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Copy Cat Krystal Burgers, ground beef recipes, kid friendly, 30 minute meal, home made, MSG free, copy cat recipes
Follow along on Social Media
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
PLEASE RATE THIS RECIPE & SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH US!
We appreciate your comments on our recipes. Your feedback helps me create better recipes and helps other readers as well!