As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my Disclosure Policy .
Roasted Parmesan Ranch Potatoes are easy to prepare and use ingredients already in your pantry. Crispy on the outside and creamy in the center, these oven roasted steak fries are sure to please the whole family!
When I was a teenager, my Mom started making these Roasted Parmesan Ranch Potatoes. She’d use a pre-packaged Ranch dressing mix and then toss with Parmesan after they came out of the oven. They were always a favorite. Now that we’re always looking for lower sodium and MSG free ways to flavor our food, we started making our own Ranch Dressing mix which we use for dips, salad dressings, burgers and these oven roasted potatoes. It starts with a simple dry Ranch Dressing mix and ends up extraordinary.
Toss the potatoes with some oil or cooking spray, coat with Ranch seasoning blend and roast in the oven until tender, golden and delicious. It’s a delicious and affordable side dish that my kids love.
These make a great accompaniment to many dishes including burgers, chicken, roast, steak, pork chops or sausages. I would venture to say that anywhere you might think to serve up a bagged french fry or tater tot that you could easily substitute these potatoes in place. They are crisp and golden on the outside and soft and delicious inside.
LOOKING FOR MORE POTATO RECIPES?
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Creamy Potato Salad with Olives, Pickles and Eggs
- Stovetop Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
Want To Try This Recipe?
Pin it to your FOOD AND BEVERAGE OR RECIPE board & SAVE it for later!
Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning yummy new content!
©Kitchen Dreaming by KitchenDreaming.com
Roasted Parmesan Ranch Potatoes
- 2 pounds small red or baking potatoes - , cleaned, scrubbed & diced into 1 inch wedges
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Place potatoes in a gallon-size zip top storage bag and add oil; seal bag. Toss to coat. Add Dressing & Seasoning Mix and toss again until coated.
- Bake on an un-greased pan at 450°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are brown and crisp.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Follow along on Social Media
This post was last updated on