It couldn’t be easier to make these Buffalo hot wings at home! The outside still gets nice and crispy! Just throw the wings into the oven, bake until desired crispiness and then toss into your favorite hot sauce and you have tasty chicken wings with minimal effort!
Oven Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings, rinsed and pat dry
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted (optional)
- blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping
- carrots and celery sticks
- Toss the wings in the oil, salt and pepper, place them on a rack, on a foil lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400° F oven until golden brown and crispy, about 45-50 minutes. If you prefer the wings even crispier, Broil for about 5 minutes.
- Mix the hot sauce and butter and toss the wings in the sauce.
- Serve warm with blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping and optionally with carrots and celery sticks as vegetable dippers.