This is a newly discovered favorite summer lunch of mine, Avocado with Mango Salsa. The flavors are fresh and bright and it makes the perfect lunch for summer.
We also eat this salsa on Caribbean style dishes like fish tacos or grilled salmon. It’s totally delicious. If you switch up a few of the ingredients, you can transform it into a summertime dessert and eat it with cinnamon-dusted tortilla chips – another favorite of my daughter.
Looking for more salad recipes? Check these out:Print
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Combine the mangoes, bell pepper, cilantro, and lime juice in a bowl and gently mix. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg