I’ve said before how much my hubby likes to snack. He likes his snacks on the savory side like when we made this Homemade Spicy Party Mix. I, however, like mine on the sweeter side so I made this dessert type snack mix. This is great for any social gathering and especially fun where a campfire or making s’mores over and open fire is just not possible. This simple, easy to follow a recipe for S’mores Snack Mix will be the life of your next party.
You can use chocolate chips if you’d prefer but when I found these new Hershey’s Drops, I knew they’d be absolutely perfect in the snack mix because they taste just like the chocolate bars used in making S’mores while chocolate chips and melting chocolates do not. They are also not coated with a candy coating like an M & M. I found this snack mix to be completely addictive. I set it our for movie time at our Princess party and it was a raging success. They girls were just crazy for it.
Love S’mores? Take a look at these S’mores recipes:
- S’more Pudding Cups
- S’mores Cereal Bars
- S’mores Brownie Bites
S'mores Party Mix
- 6 cups graham cracker cereal like Golden Grahams
- 4 cups Chocolate Cereal (Krave, Chex, Coco Puffs etc)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups Hershey's Drops chocolates
- Toss all ingredients in large bow to combine.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature for up to two months.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy, and is sourced from the USDA Food Database.